Thursday, September 20, 2012

 Camping at Tokawanna...
Kris and her family came for a yearly Labor Day camp out and we did have a great time. They helped us get a load of wood for winter. We were really grateful!!! No fires were allowed this year so we were short on 'Smores! Very dry year!!!! I used the pictures from this event to create a layout for Scrap Orchard's Big Apple Challenge for September. This was created with the Challenge template! I have been learning about blended photos. The background paper has a blended photo of out camp site on it! Love our Tokawana property!
Love Yourself...
This was the second part of the Big Apple challenge. There was a Pinterest board created for this challenge and we were to select something from it as a spring board for a layout. I found this saying and really connected to it. This was my layout! And this is one of my baby pictures!!!! Fun, huh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment